[Magdalen] RIP The Last Goose

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:20:19 UTC 2020

LOL, Jay...no, I’m not making fun of your loss. When I saw the title and read the first paragraph, I assumed you were talking about a pet goose and thought it was sweet that you remembered the date of his death. I did think it was an odd name for a goose, though!

I guess you can tell I live in the country!