[Magdalen] Where are we

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:08:54 UTC 2020

Oh, Marion.  I am sorry your hip is fired up and pray a surgery date is
soon on your calendar!  I had excellent results with replacement of my
right hip a few years ago.  My doctor told me for years that after the
fact, I would wonder why I waited.  Yes, I did that.  Recovery was easy.
May it be so with you!

And, congratulations on being named to the Order of Diocese of Toronto.
You are certainly a faithful servant in all that you do and have done!

Ginga