[Magdalen] Where are we

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Fri Dec 18 22:48:28 UTC 2020

I am sheltering in place. I was already kind of a hermit, now car-less. Now I
am more of a hermit. I am struggling with myself to exercise, walking, now. I
read the NY times but less devotedly since the election. I go out  to shop, I
get rides to the farmer market , I go to the public library. Otherwise I am
pretty isolated. I sometimes wish I had someone with me. But I am forging
ahead bit by bit against my fatigue and depression, neither of them new since
the pandemic. Part of the struggle is house cleaning. I am a terrible slob a
lot of the time.

And Brian Reid, I hear you and am in a similar state of being.

--
Bob Rea
www.petard.us

America, it was a wonderful country