[Magdalen] Where are we

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 19:11:19 UTC 2020

I'm still here, quarantining in Broadway VA, except for the weekly trip to
the SPCA shelter to clean the stray cat jail--which I haven't made these
past two weeks, last week because of a sore throat (no, not the plague!)
which proved to be some kind of other viral thingy, and this week because
of snow making it impossible to get out of my driveway--and otherwise the
odd trip to the grocery store. The last time we went to the grocery store I
couldn't wait to get out: it was too "people-y" as my youngest grandbaby
says. Lord, what a hermit i've become! I really have not much to report. I
feel like a hibernating bear.