[Magdalen] A little 2020 game

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:47:36 UTC 2020

Heart breaking, though I see that has already been taken.

A woman in our county started a facebook page about safe places of business
necessary precautions were taken and masks were worn. She and her husband
followed all the rules, had their groceries  delivered, she worked in a
safe space.  Her husband in great pain in his back saw a doctor and a
physical therapist, contracted covid and died.

--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN