[Magdalen] A little 2020 game

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:55:22 UTC 2020

On a personal level, no family celebrations at Thanksgiving or Christmas
present real heart break.  I have a great grandchild coming in January,  I
will not be able to see her any time soon.  BUT I have a warm place to
live, money coming in every month (thanks to  the Church Pension Fund)  and
a car to pick up groceries. I have a husband who loves me and a neighbor
who comes for coffee.  I have a church that does live stream and zoom, plus
Holy Communion to go.  And many days I get to read all I want.