[Magdalen] Where are we

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Mon Dec 21 20:24:46 UTC 2020

I think I need your prayers. I am getting pretty depressed. I am sleeping long
hours and delaying getting out of bed with wool-gathering. I am not doing
things I need to do for myself.I intend to at least do laundry.

Mot important, I hear what you are saying about Zoom.  It won't fit on my x
computer, which is way out of date. I have been handed down two laptops with
camera and mic, but I can't get into them. I need to get the latest edition of
opensuse, and then figure out how to get my old files onto it. I used to know
how to do all thee things but have forgotten. I miss so many people. I need to
"see"  my therapist.

Pray for me to get this together, and do some clean-up around the apartment.