[Magdalen] Where are we

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:37:46 UTC 2020

I’m always amazed by the number of people there.
Lots of folks with Parkinsons, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis.
Along with actual weed and vape pens & cartridges they sell chocolate bars,
gummies, tinctures, salves. Even suppositories for the folks who can’t
smoke or swallow.
My doctor said “It’s given us more arrows in our quiver. More ways to help
our patients.”
And she was right!
-M