[Magdalen] 12.23 Update.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 24 00:42:30 UTC 2020

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".In the spirit of Our Soon-to-be-out-on-his-ass Dear Leader, ...

Happy Holidays, everyone.

Yes, I'm here, as fine as can be contextually expected, and soon to send an Update of sorts.

I don't follow Magdalen postings all that much, but from what I can gather via the aether of Good Will, it seems that we're all hanging in there, more or less.

A personal note to the Great and Mighty Reid:  I'm sorry to learn you've left my neck of the woods, as I'd hoped to meet you for lunch once again on the Other Side of All This Covid Crap, but life does move on.  Maybe we'll have that lunch again someday in your new neck of the woods.

As the Tonight Show used to say every five to seven minutes or so, "More To Come"...,