[Magdalen] Strange Christmas

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:00:26 UTC 2020

thanks for the response G. I am doing well and My son likes going to church
so far . I am trying to reconnect with people there but it’s not easy
people keep to their cliques. A few are recognizing I ve been there .
it’s great having a car to use . Well I am not sure I belong on this list
but come to know a few and I don’t have good theological discussion skills
. blessings