[Magdalen] Spiltsville.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:21:52 UTC 2020

I understand Nazarenes have a lectionary (maybe even use RCL). I don't know
if that's a new thing or not...observing liturgical seasons as well.
Perhaps there are "high church" Nazarene churches that use these and
"broad" or "low" ones that don't.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA