[Magdalen] Blocking calls??

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:56:43 UTC 2020

A friend back in East Cupcake enjoyed making sure any new phone number he
received was a nice round one: easy to say, and sounds important -
517-336-5000, if I recall correctly.

Too bad for him that 517-332-5000 was the box-office phone number at the
Michigan State University performing arts center. An easy one-digit error
for anyone in that local area to make.

I think he just adopted the habit of saying immediately, "Sorry, you've got
the wrong number. Please be sure to dial 332 and not 336. Goodbye."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA