[Magdalen] 2020d

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri Jan 10 01:40:21 UTC 2020

Tulip poplar is the Indiana state tree, and we had a (relatively) young one
growing in our yard when I was growing up. Read Hidden Life of Trees last
fall and loved it; also loved the author's obvious love for “his” trees!
Maybe it’s an age thing, but I feel more and more connected to everything
alive, and my sense of “alive” keeps expanding, too.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY