[Magdalen] Good news, bad news...

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 10:00:30 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 10:58 PM Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes the recliner, which I did not have the first time, made all the
> difference in sleeping. Tell your daughter to get one if she doesn't
> already have one, Grace.

A few years ago, I had a spreading squamous cell removed from my cheek.
Took the longest time to begin healing. I was told to use a recliner for
sleeping. We don't have one nor do we have space in our smaller house for
one. Went to Aaron's and rented one for 4 weeks.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r