[Magdalen] opening churches

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:38:31 UTC 2020

This week I will hear my rector's sermon at 7 am, read Morning Prayer with
him at 8:45.  At 10:30 I will attend Morning Prayer with the Dioceses of
Western and Eastern Michigan. We share a bisho who has been suspended.  I
will sneak away a little early to witness the Eucharist at Trinity Church
Wall Street.  That's a morning for me.