[Magdalen] opening churches

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 14:07:00 UTC 2020

We are allowed to have outdoor worship with no more than 50 people, masks,
no group singing and no sharing of communion.  Some churches are doing
this, some aren't.  We aren't, for a variety of reasons.  Churches may also
record or stream services from their buildings with no more than the
numbers necessary to do that.  We don't have the technology for that.
I'm still doing services on Zoom from my kitchen.  Last week and this I've
patched in sermons by our bishop and another staff member.  They're
offering us one each week as a break from preaching, if we want. I'm not
going to make a habit of that, but it was nice to have a couple weeks'
break from preaching. I'd only missed one week of preaching since December,
except Easter, when I sent everyone to the Cathedral website and went there
myself.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*