[Magdalen] Secretary of State Offices

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:27:03 UTC 2020

I have a valid passport I had to procure in a rush for a supposed business
trip to Ottawa that was canceled. Should I ever travel again, I'll use that
for ID until my current driving license expires, at which time I expect my
new one will have RealID.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA