[Magdalen] Secretary of State Offices

Brian Reid brian at reid.org
Wed Jul 22 23:10:26 UTC 2020

I have a Passport, a Passport Card, a Global Entry card, and a RealID California ID card (not a driver’s license). Any of these is accepted as Real ID. They were all hard to get. I also have a Driver’s License card which is not Real.

My California ID card is titled “Senior Citizen Identification Card”. That gets me discounts on hotels and rental cars and US trains and fast food coffee.