[Magdalen] Secretary of State Offices

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 00:17:54 UTC 2020

Yeah,  back in the palmy days of the 60s when my married name was de
Courcy-Ireland, we travelled to St. Alban's, VT, from Montreal every
weekend.  Going into the States we said our name was Ireland, returning to
Quebec we said de Courcy.  So simple.  No documentation.  Our word was
enough in both directions.