[Magdalen] Urgent prayers requested

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:58:46 UTC 2020

For the first time in its 140+ years, the Chicago Transit Authority is
closed overnight. No trains or buses. Curfew 9pm to 6am except essential
workers, who now must find another way to/from work if they rely on public
transport. A beloved camera shop that opened in 1899 went up in flames last
night. Many other items like this.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA