[Magdalen] Urgent prayers requested

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 01:41:30 UTC 2020

Similar situation in Philadelphia. I don't know about the transit
situation, but yesterday's initially peaceful protests turned into rioting,
looting, and fires. A curfew was in effect from 8:00 last night and 6:00
tonight. Senseless destruction that only damages the protester's message. I
wouldn't be surprised if there had been agitators trying to incite the
violence to make the protest look bad. Lord have mercy.

--

Christopher Hart