[Magdalen] Cathedral Eucharist

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Mon Jun 1 01:29:27 UTC 2020

The Cathedral's Sunday Eucharists are an example of what can be done when
you have a lot of resources, even if you are actually kinda of broke.
The music, the liturgy, the camera work, the sound, etc., etc, are all
wonderful.

And then to have Michael Curry as a preacher.  Not much more can be said.

Mike M