[Magdalen] Prayers for my daughter

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:32:19 UTC 2020

My daughter Ginny had a terrible fall off her bike last year.  Nothing
broken, but she cracked her helmet and had an incredible shiner.  She was
alone and thank God for the bikers who were going in the opposite direction
and came upon her.  Because of rheumatoid arthritis she has to ride
something called an elliptigo bike.

Sympathizing with her mama,
Ginga