[Magdalen] Prayers for my daughter

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:47:12 UTC 2020

I was just talking with Fiona.  She's still in hospital, but with COVID, no
visitors, of course, .  She may be sent to the Rehab hospital from the
hospital..  She, too, cracked her helmet, but no obvious concussion
discomforts , she says.  No pavement burn either.  She figures she just
went down, bang, no sliding,

Thanks for the mama sympathy.

Marion, a pilgrim