[Magdalen] Corpus Christi

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:57:37 UTC 2020

I often get the urge to post a pointed statement on the naughty parish's
Facebook or YouTube, and I've done so a couple of times but deleted it,
figuring the bishop is probably aware and will contact them so why do I
need to wag my finger. But I'd still love to do so. And it ticks me off
that they won't wait as we are. Harumph!