[Magdalen] Corpus Christi

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 17:21:37 UTC 2020

Big day for the Tridentines,, of course.  I never tired of the Solemn Procession, led  bytwo girls walking backward, strewing rose petals. Participation was optionl for the choirand so I mostly skipped the marching through the streets during those 15 years Isang the Tridentine Liturgy.

I just think the present pandemic is the worst crisis for church music for all time.An article in the Living Church weekly says unequivocally the most dangerousthing for church goers is taking Communion and then singing in a choir.

David S.