[Magdalen] memories

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Thu Jun 18 15:19:04 UTC 2020

I'd be interested too, but I'm not quite such a night owl as Ferdinand
and Roger, 11:30pm UK time is probably my cut-off point. What's that --
6:30pm EDT, 3:30pm PDT.

I have to be in work the following morning and even if I am working from
home, that still means getting up at 7am!

simon

--
Simon Kershaw
simon at kershaw.org.uk