[Magdalen] Legal ruling for ACNA churches in South Carolina

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 20:57:34 UTC 2020

I''m so sorry, Ginga!  I thought our diocese's 7-year battle was bad. It
seems to me that that bishop and those congregations are selling their
souls for "a mess of pottage..." They have made an idol of the properties.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*