[Magdalen] Race to Erase.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:31:28 UTC 2020

The local Episcopal Church there had been renamed the Robert E. Lee
Memorial Church many years ago, and about three years ago they went back to
the original name. It is now Grace Episcopal Church.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*