[Magdalen] Race to Erase.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:34:30 UTC 2020

I forgot to share a story. Many years ago I heard that the church was named
for Robert E. Lee, and I said to friend that I thought we named our
churches after saints. He replied, "You're in Virginia, now, Grace--they
did!"

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*