[Magdalen] School Songs

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 00:33:19 UTC 2020

This reminds me of long-ago university football games between McGill and
Toronto.  The McGill cheerleaders  had strict rules about what they could
and couldn't do.  So when Toronto came to town and their cheerleaders were
on,  the cry went  up from the McGill crowd,   We Want Cartwheels!!! UUGHH!
We Want Cartwheels!!! UUGHH!

Seems so long ago and far away.

Marion, a pilgrim