[Magdalen] School Songs

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 23:14:50 UTC 2020

My 9th grade year was spent in Lexington, Ohio, and as a freshman in the
excellent marching band, I got very familiar with the Ohio State U fight
song, whose tune we used for ours.

I never learned the OSU lyrics, but the female 12th graders in the band had
their own version, which they sang at the top of their lungs from the bus
windows during most road trips...an excerpt:

Fight on for Lexington!
We've got the biggest breasts!

Isn't it immortal? I'm sure I'm forgetting some additional gems from their
rendition.

Scott

--
Scott R. Knitter