[Magdalen] School Songs

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 14:07:40 UTC 2020

I do grant the UM-Ann Arbor is a fine school with an envious academic record.  I do feel thatthey are little too full of themselves in their relationship to the other Big Ten universities.It can be a bit much.  During a medical externship in the early 1960's the over all chiefinstructor was a Michigan Medical graduate.  He acted as though God himself hadtrained him and the rest of the Big Ten was chopped liver.  It was tiresome at best.

I remember he was from Kalamazoo and frequently spoke of that wacky cathedral thathad there (now sold to another group). He was especially dismissive of Michigan State U.

David S.