[Magdalen] School Songs

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 15:05:46 UTC 2020

Well, I can certainly understand his being dismissive of Michigan State
(sorry Scott K!), but you're probably right about their high regard for
themselves (ourselves?)  I've never really been part of that culture,
probably because I was in the School of Music, and I've never joined the
alumnae/i group.

Now, if you really want to know about a school that's full of themselves,
there's the University of Virginia (*The* University). Also Virginia
Theological Seminary (*The* Seminary) and even, and probably worse yet
"The" Diocese! Can you guess which one that is?
It's address is thediocese.net!  Even the former Presiding Bishop used to
give a little dig about that when she came to visit!  The funny thing was,
that was Bishop Peter Lee's doing, and he refused to use the internet at
all, right up until his retirement!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*