[Magdalen] Dumb question about eyeglasses

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:40:50 UTC 2020

I would recommend a good optometrist. I’ve been going to a ophalmologist for several years because I have mild glaucoma, and they always do a refraction. The last two have been bad, and when I took the last one to my optician and asked her what she thought, she just shook her head and said they hadn’t even corrected for my astigmatism. She said an optometrist was always the best place for a refraction. The good news was that when I went to an optometrist and told them I just wanted a refraction, it was only $40! They also sell glasses, but they didn’t even suggest I should buy from them.