[Magdalen] Dumb question about eyeglasses

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:59:41 UTC 2020

I have a good optometrist. Unfortunately he partnered  up with a corporate
practice several years ago. However, he's good enough that I'm willing to
put up with that, the hour drive, and the fact that he's only there on
Mondays, to see him. Then I just smile and say no thank you to the guys
selling glasses and take my Rx to the local Costco.