[Magdalen] Dumb question about eyeglasses

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:41:04 UTC 2020

I just had a yearly check up post cataract surgery...been 3 years now.  I
see the ophthalmologist who did the surgery.  I am old enough to have this
and that to keep track of - dry eyes and Lots of floaters and diabetes and
hypertension, so my insurance pays for the exam, except for refraction.  I
had to pay $65 for that.  So, Scott, do you have any other medical probs
that would impact your eye health.  If so, I believe your insurance may pay
for that part of the exam.  I have not filled the new glasses prescription
yet, but I will go to an optometrist for that.

Ginga