[Magdalen] Doodle Poll for Zoom Listmeet - Summary

Claudine Chionh anglican at claudinec.net
Wed Jun 24 04:20:55 UTC 2020

Thanks, Brian and Christopher, and hello from Australia after a long
absence. I have filled out the Doodle poll and I see Lesley in
Queensland has too. The earliest time slot offered was 4-5am and the
latest was 7-8am, which I might possibly be able to attend but will be
drinnking coffee rather than an evening drink!

--
Claudine Chionh (she/her)
Melbourne, Australia