[Magdalen] the doodle poll!

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:17:06 UTC 2020

Hi Marion, Yes, that was possible since I got onto it from Brian's first
email.
It's obvious this was designed for mobile phones -the website pages are
distinctly lacking in content.
I've just had another look and -lo, I am linked to Brian's page at last! It
obviously had some difficulty making its linkages so far away!
Regards
Lesley de Voil

--
Sent from MetroMail