[Magdalen] the doodle poll!

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:24:31 UTC 2020

Lesley, my phone, though infinitely clever they tell me, is for phone
calls.  I saw the calendar on my computer without a problem.

Who knows?  It's all black magic.  It's a shame that your time and
responsibilities in Oz may not allow you to be with us this time.  I like
to think we will do this more than once.  My experience with a regular
social  Zoom 'party' is that not everyone can or will attend every single
time, no matter what time is picked.

Marion, a pilgrim