[Magdalen] Zoom invitatiion for today

Ferdinand von Prondzynski (Emeritus) f.von-prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 09:37:29 UTC 2020

I agree that this was great, and I'm glad I discovered the plans in time to participate yesterday - and it was lovely to see some old friends and meet new ones. Like Scott, I go back a loooong way, having joined the old Anglican (St Sam's) list in its glory days in 1996.

I am quite willing to take part in an Australia-friendly session, which could be any time up to 8 pm ET. It would be lovely to see Claudine again, whom I met a good few years ago in Melbourne.

Ferdinand