[Magdalen] Zoom invitatiion for today

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Mon Jun 29 13:56:58 UTC 2020

I had intended to join one of the sessions, but then found myself in the
middle of doing something with my family so was unable to join. Sorry to
have missed you all. I'll try and do better next time.

Like Ferdinand and lots of others I go back a loooong time, in my case
having joined St Sam's in 1993. I've met a handful of you in person, and
a Zoom meeting would be good.

simon

--
Simon Kershaw