[Magdalen] Church Cleaning & Reopening

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:08:23 UTC 2020

As I suspected, our senior warden and priest made the call to reverse the
decision to go back to in the building worship for the present.

There are just too many cases locally and the most high risk seemed to be
some of the very ones who wanted to be there!

Glad for the call!

Marilyn

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda