[Magdalen] no mail

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 02:19:43 UTC 2020

Please don't drop out, Ginga. I read Magdalen daily (if there's anything to
read), but I don't always have something to say. I'm not a voracious
Facebook poster either. I think a lot of us who are still here are also on
Facebook and post there more frequently. What we sometimes forget, I
believe, is that all of us probably have much larger circles of Facebook
Friends and perforce do not see all of each others posts. I, for instance,
see our old friend Eric Funston's Facebook posts all the time, mainly
because he posts all the time, but I may not see Judy's, or Lynn's, or
Ginga's, or Marion's posts. If there's something of interest to our cyber
community it wouldn't go amiss to post here as well as on Facebook,
although I do sometimes post things on Facebook that are intended for my
wider circle.

--

Christopher Hart