[Magdalen] Me too!

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 00:27:08 UTC 2020

I’m a relative newbie compared to a lot of you. I was really introduced to
this community via St. Bede’s to which I was invited by the late Louie Crew
(Clay). My first online mailing list was the Bishops/Deputies list which
Louie founded, but he apparently thought I would also enjoy a more informal
community. He was right, of course, and I remain immensely grateful for his
suggesting it. When St. Bede’s was self destructing I think it was Raewynne
Whitely who cued me about Magdalen having recently been created to fill the
void. I’m grateful for all of the friends I’ve made here including some who
have passed on and a few who have left the pub.

--

Christopher Hart