[Magdalen] Me too!

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:20:46 UTC 2020

I started off on Anglican in about 1993 and have been on something ever
since.  I don't remember joining or not joining St. Sam's per se, but do
recall formation of the Pub and Magdalen.  Anyway, it has been a long and
rich time spent in the company of so many of you. A lot of water under a
lot of my personal bridges in the years since then.

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....