[Magdalen] Please pray again for Ginny

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:09:07 UTC 2020

Grace,
Her symptoms do not mimic coronavirus, but I'd imagine she is even more
immuno compromised than usual for Ginny.  So, one of her directives is not
to touch people and to keep her hands washed/sanitized if she touches
surfaces beyond her home.  That is the same for the rest of us.

What times we live in.
Ginga