[Magdalen] Please pray again for Ginny

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 01:43:38 UTC 2020

Testing has confirmed that Ginny has relapsed with c. diff.    She is on a
new, high dose vancomycin regimen that she will taper over 6 weeks.  If
this medication protocol does not end the infection, there are other
measures her doctor will take.  So, in that she is finally under the care
of a GI doc, I feel positive that she will turn around and get well.  She
is taking this week off and will return to work next week.  She hopes to be
in church on Sunday.  She cannot touch anyone, distribute the Eucharist, or
do any face to face pastoral care.  She can celebrate Eucharist, preach and
teach.    These measures are just the same common sense behaviors as we are
employing with coronavirus.

I believe Ginny is on the road to recovery.
Thanks again.
Ginga