[Magdalen] A prayer for C-19

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 15 22:07:53 UTC 2020

Presumably your airline has contact details for you if your booked
flight is cancelled but I would contact them and ask to be kept
informed. As you are in the EU you are covered by EU regulations if your
booked flight is cancelled or delayed so bookmark this page
https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/passenger-rights/air/index_en.htm
Unless the airline can prove that they have notified you of the
cancellation more than 14 days befor the scheduled date you should be
entitled to compensation. I understand that there has been chaos at US
airports screening returning passengers. Hopefully in the next couple of
weeks they will have sorted out their procedures so they run more
smoothly and will have fewer passengers to deal with.

Roger