[Magdalen] A little IT help, please

Chad Wohlers chad at satucket.com
Mon Mar 23 15:09:49 UTC 2020

It might also help to complain to your provider and mention that X
provider at your daughter's gives much better service.

In my experience, internet problems are usually a problem with the ISP,
not you. Although of late, something in Lee's Chromebook floods our
connection with traffic and won't let go.

Other than that, so far, so good up here in the wilds of Vermont.

--
Chad Wohlers
chad at satucket.com
Woodbury, VT   USA